- Login to your account.
- Click on the ‘Items Checked Out’ tab.
- Select the items you would like to renew. If you want to renew all of them, click on the box on top of the list, to select all.
- Make sure that ‘Renew Selected Titles’ is visible from the dropdown menu, and click on ‘Go’.
Possible reasons why you may not be able to renew online from your account:
· The item has already been renewed twice, the maximum allowed renewals on any item.
· Another patron has placed a hold on the item.
· There may be a problem with your account, such as fines or overdues exceeding the maximum allowed.
If you need assistance with renewing your items, feel free to call us at 724-658-6659.
Back to Using Your Account page